We are looking for a passionate security analyst to strengthen our MDR team. This role offers a variety of responsibilities, including analyzing and responding to incidents, building detection logic, threat hunting, and identifying general security improvements. In addition to these responsibilities, there is also the opportunity to explore other areas of interest such as offensive security, engineering, or incident response.
Your primary responsibility is to monitor and respond to incidents at Nerium's clients. In addition to incident handling, you are responsible for creating new detections to monitor specific business risks of the client or to supplement standard out-of-the-box detections. Additionally, you are constantly working to implement process improvements to keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape.
- Monitor the digital environments of the client and identify security risks and threats.
- Recognize and code offensive tools, tactics, and procedures and indicators of compromise (IOCs) used in current attacks.
- Investigate and respond to security events and incidents to minimize impact.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new Incident Response and investigation capabilities to improve our services.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to ensure overall security of their organization and provide transparency.
- Proactively identify potential security issues and develop solutions to prevent them.
Flexibility to take unlimited vacation days and work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Support in your personal development through trainings and a wide range of tasks.
An informal company culture with ample freedom, complemented by exciting team outings.